Friday, September 14, 2012

New Project

The first quilt I'm working on is 'Woodland Winter':




The fabrics I'm using are these:



Isn't selecting the fabric one of the best parts of quilting?  It doesn't take long, and one has a big stash!  The grouping above actually uses fabrics from different collections, like a "real" quilter.  Usually I buy groups from my favorite designers  - how about you?  Do you have favorite designers?  I have several  - I can identify their fabric without ever having seen it before and I am always going to love whatever they design.  I know their groups better than anyone working in the stores  - that's terrible, right?  How about you?  Some of my favorites are 3 Sisters, French General, Basic Grey, Sue Zipkin, Blackbird Designs and Tula Pink.  And that's just the beginning....
 

No comments:

Post a Comment